Role Location: Co Meath
Role Type: Permanent
Due to continued growth and expansion my client is seeking to add an additional number of automation engineers to the team. This is a great role for someone that has 5-7 years experience and that is looking to join a solid established company. Prior experience within pharma, manufacturing or water treatment will be highly regarded.
The candidate should possess excellent customer facing skills, and work well under pressure, demonstrating a professional manner, with an ability to identify and focus on customer needs, during the design, deployment and ongoing support of the client solutions.
Overview of Role:
· Create software design specifications and associated documentation for solution
· Development of PLC code in line with ISO procedures and defined standards
· Develop and manage GAMP documentation e.g. URS, FDS, DDS, FAT, SAT, IOPQ etc
· Liaising with other Engineers on implementation SCADA software.
· Use of PLC programming software for Schneider, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi & Motorola PLCs/RTUs.
· Training of clients on the use of application once implemented.
· Maintain a consistency of the quality throughout all projects.
· Ability to work to deadlines.
· Maintenance of projects once implemented.
· General all round Housekeeping of all PLC development projects.
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience in PLC solutions with a min of 2 of the following (Schneider, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi or Motorola)
- Demonstrable experience in controls systems design and application
- SCADA - Ignition, Citect, InTouch or similar
- Knowledge of all Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Database Manager.
- Networks: Ethernet/IP, Profibus, DeviceNet, ControlNet
- Full Driver's License