PLC/Scada Automation Engineer
PLC Automation Engineer
Role Location: Co Meath
Role Type: Permanent
Due to continued growth and expansion my client is seeking to add an additional mid level automation engineer to the team. This is a great role for someone that has 2-3 years experience and that is looking to join a solid established company. Prior experience within pharma, manufacturing or water treatment will be highly regarded.
· Design of all solutions and installations
· Liaising with Senior Engineers on implementation of PLC, HMI and SCADA software for new projects.
· Creating Tags to be used in the SCADA system
· Create software design specifications and associated documentation for solutions.
· Use of design software such as InTouch, Ignition, Citect and WinCC Flexible.
· Use of PLC programming software for Schneider, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi & Motorola PLCs/RTUs.
· Training of clients on the use of application once implemented.
· Maintain a consistency of the quality throughout all projects.
· Ability to work to deadlines.
· Maintenance of Projects once implemented.
· Dealing with client IT departments in relation to security.
· General all round Housekeeping of all SCADA projects.
· Logging of all SCADA service calls, assignment to technical staff and ownership to resolution
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Software Development and Solution Design with PLC products
- Working Knowledge of all Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Database Manager.
- Understanding of basic networking and routing.