Plant Operative (Waterford)
FRS Recruitment would like to speak to candidates interested in the role of Plant Operative on behalf of a leading Agribusiness based in Co. Waterford.
Location: Co. Waterford (May also suit, South Kilkenny, South Tipp & South/West Wexford)
Contract: Full Time Perm (Mon - Thurs 08.00-16.30, Fri 08.00 - 15.30)
Rate of Pay: 15 euro P/H, over time at time and half and double on peak seasons
Annual Leave: 22 Days
Reporting to: Production Manager
- For this role you will be comfortable operating Agri plant/machinery
- You will operate a grain drier and grain store filling equipment and
- Capable of driving a forklift / telehandler
- Any other tasks that are deemed necessary such as Record Keeping
- Please note: You will be required to work overtime and work long hours at peak times (e.g. During grain harvest from July to October).
- An interest or background in Agri/Farming (although not essential)
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team, good with people and show initiative
- Flexible to work overtime during peak seasons
- A background in operating Plant Machinery
Please email your CV through the attached link
FRS Recruitment offer 100 % confidentiality on all applications.
Please note we will never forward your CV details to a 3rd party without your prior consent.
For a fully confidential discussion please call Gerry now on 0864648449