Are you a self starter who enjoys working on your own initiative with previous plant/ops mgt experience in the renewable energy or agri sectors?
Do you enjoy solving problems?
Would you like to work for an environmentally focused company on the cusp of huge expansion where the work you do actually makes a difference to the planet?
If so, this is the role for you!
Leading Renewable Energy company currently recruiting for a Plant Manager for its North West facility.
The position is key to the growth of the Company and will give the successful applicant an invaluable opportunity to join this expanding Irish based renewable energy company.
YOUR NEW ROLE!
Reporting to the Ops Director/MD and working with an assistant manager who will assist you in the running of the site some of the key elements of this exciting Plant Manager role would include
- Maximising operating efficiency/margins in line with budget
- Reporting, analysing and addressing variances in KPIs
- Manage day-to-day plant requirements.
- Management of on-site operational staff
- Liaising and building relationships with key suppliers
- Conducting/managing routine maintenance
- Managing support from contractors
- Managing critical spares stock
- Maintaining high standards of safety
- Development and implementation of method statements and risk assessments
- Ensuring compliance with all H&S and Environmental Regulations
- Maintaining adequate records
- Ensure un-interrupted operation of the facility on a 24/7 basis
- Flexible approach to on-site attendance requirements
- Work closely with the existing directors and deliver ongoing site improvement.
You will hold a relevant Engineering qualification with relevant experience in the Renewable Energy and/or Agri sector along with good interpersonal skills and an ability to manage staff, customers and suppliers to deliver key results for the Company.
WHATS IN FOR YOU!
This position will provide a rewarding career to the successful applicant and deliver further opportunities for advancement in one of Ireland's leading Renewable Energy businesses with a competitive salary of €50k-€55k.
A role here is an opportunity to make a difference from an environmental perspective where you will play a key role in an organisation whose whole ethos & business model revolve around turning waste into energy!
You will be working with a very strong and supportive senior management/engineering team where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your technical expertise while holding a very responsible role in a business that is rapidly growing with plans to build another two plants in Ireland over the next few years!
Sound like your cup of tea? Then don't hesitate and apply today!