Are you a proven engineering or maintenance manager with a track record of driving change looking to progress into a plant management role in the Cork area?
Are you a commercially savvy people manager with strong client facing & prioritisation skills and a background in heavy industrial manufacturing?
Are you proficient in gathering, organizing, and analysing data using your conclusions to develop and then execute strategy?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then this is the career advancing job you have been waiting for!!
My client (multinational heavy industrial company) who have over 10 sites globally are looking for a strong candidate to manage their Cork site. This role will report to the Regional Plant Manager and ultimately you will have overall responsibility for Cork following an initial transitional period.
YOUR NEW JOB:
Some of the key elements of this exciting Plant Manager role will include
- 1. Ensure that the site operates within all necessary statutory and corporate safety requirements while meeting client requirements while hitting the required cost and quality metrics.
- 2. Achieve the required plant financial performance while maintaining integrated management systems, communications, and training in health & safety, quality, and environment (ISO).
- 3. Lead and drive the site OPEX programmes and CI initiatives.
- 4. Manage and develop the Ops & Maintenance teams while overseeing manufacturing projects, product transfer, CAPEX and process improvements.
- 5. Ensure that Safety and Quality are at the forefront of everyones daily agenda
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Prior experience of working in a hands on engineering/maintenance manager role within a heavy Industrial process/ manufacturing industry is a must for this role
- You will be comfortable around ERP Systems like Oracle and have strong IT skills & analytical capability along with experience of working with planned preventative maintenance systems
- You will be qualified in mechanical/electrical engineering with experience of cost control and managing budgets
Sound like your cup of tea?
Then hit the button and apply and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hrs