Plant Foreman ( Agriculture )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Plant Foreman on behalf of an established agribusiness in County Tipperary. This is a full-time permanent role.
My client has been serving the Irish agricultural trade for over 30 years. We now are looking to recruit a Plant foreman who will manage the daily operations of a busy yard & plant facility.
We are very interested in hearing from applicants with proven experience of managing staff , a mechanical aptitude is required but you will have the support of a full-time fitter on site. You will also be responsible for managing the daily operations of a busy plant.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be a valuable addition to the management team and you will help ensure the smooth running of the business.
Duties to include
- Supervise and manage a team of people.
- Delegate & prioritise workload
- Diagnose and respond to mechanical breakdowns.
- Oversee transport & logistics to and from plant.
- Ensure Health & Safety at all times
- Carry out routine plant inspections
- Provide leadership on site at all times
- Must have people management experience (essential).
- A mechanical / fitter type background
- A farming background a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage and motivate
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John in confidence on 087 9955439
Salary & other benefits