Our client supplies engineering services to the milling and pelleting industries. They are currently seeking to employ a Maintenance/Plant Fitter to join their team to work on a site in Longford.
As part of the Maintenance and Servicing Team, the Maintenance Fitter will have a sound mechanical knowledge and at least two years relevant experience gained in a heavy industrial environment. Expertise in general mechanical maintenance and fabrication is required.
As a Maintenance/Plant Fitter you will work at a specific site in Longford. However, there might be a requirement to travel to other facilities on rare occasions.
The candidate will be required to:
- Provide general maintenance services to in a feed milling plant in Longford.
- A practical approach to fault finding together with a sound understanding of preventative maintenance is also required
- Identify opportunities to add additional value to customers by identifying capacity constraints and underperforming equipment, clearly communicating this to the customer and to sales team colleagues for follow up
- Ability to manage time and perform duties to strict customer driven deadlines
- Successful applicants will be expected to work as part of a flexible, committed and self-motivated maintenance and servicing team
- The role requires flexibility as some maintenance must take place during mill downtime and to strict deadlines.
Candidates from a heavy plant fitting background would be of interest to the client.
Competitive salary on offer with overtime will be on offer as there will be a requirement to work on Saturdays at times and be on call for emergency breakdowns.
Please apply through the link provided or for further details please contact Donal at 066 - 7143995/ 086 -0214875