Our client supplies engineering services to the milling and pelleting industries. They are currently seeking to employ a Maintenance Fitter to join their team to work on site locations in Limerick and North Tipperary.
As part of the Maintenance and Servicing Team, the Maintenance Fitter will have a sound mechanical knowledge and at least two years relevant experience gained in a heavy industrial environment. Expertise in general mechanical maintenance and fabrication is essential.
The position will cover facilities in the Limerick / North Tipperary region mostly; however there will be a requirement to travel to other facilities but this will be on rare occasions.
The candidate will be required to:
- Provide general maintenance services to feed and biomass milling plants in North Munster region with occasional requirements to other sites.
- A practical approach to fault finding together with a sound understanding of preventative maintenance is also required
- Attending customer sites with service personnel for completion of key equipment servicing
- Identify opportunities to add additional value to customers by identifying capacity constraints and underperforming equipment, clearly communicating this to the customer and to sales team colleagues for follow up
- Ability to manage time and perform duties to strict customer driven deadlines
- Successful applicants will be expected to work as part of a flexible, committed and self-motivated maintenance and servicing team
- The client is expanding their maintenance and service offering to existing and new customers. The role requires flexibility as some maintenance must take place during mill downtime and to strict deadlines.
Candidates from a heavy plant fitting background and those with their own kitted-out service van would be of interest to the client.
For further details please contact Donal at 066 - 7143995/ 086 -0214785