Our Client a market leading equipment and machinery hire company with a well-established nationwide network of 27 locations are seeking to recruit a plant fitter for their branch in Dublin 24 (South Dublin)
Reporting to the Workshop Manager as Plant Fitter you will be responsible for servicing all diesel plant; while maintaining the quality, safety, reliability and availability of hire stock in a cost effective manner.
You will also take responsibility for the routine service and maintenance of all hire equipment and products, carrying out refurbishment of equipment and products where necessary.
You will be getting the chance to work with one of Ireland's leading equipment hire companies with a competitive salary and eligibility to join the company pension scheme after a probationary period.
My client is just as committed to their employee satisfaction as they are to customer service and that's reflected in their long standing & defined career progression programmes established to help employees move upwards in the company.
A few key elements of the Plant Fitter role to whet your appetite!
- Carry out refurbishment of equipment and products where necessary
- Liaise with the Workshop Manager when spare parts are required to ensure cost effective repairs
- Ensure service records are maintained and updated onto the internal computerised system (Spanner) and daily worksheets are populated
- Adhere to the damage process and ensure product damage is highlighted
- Ensure that all equipment is cleaned to the highest standard ready for hire
- Ensure the workshop is safe, tidy, and organised at all times
- Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front
- Ensure workshops and products / equipment are maintained to the 360? brand.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU!
You will be a qualified plant fitter and have strong communication skills and ideally have experience in a similar industry
Sound like your cup of tea? To apply, click the button!