Our client supplies engineering services to the milling and pelleting industries throughout Ireland. They are currently seeking to employ a Plant Fitter to join their team in the Cork area.
As part of the Maintenance and Servicing Team, the Plant / Maintenance Fitter will have a sound mechanical knowledge and at least two years relevant experience gained in a heavy industrial environment.
The position will be based in Cork mostly; however, there will be requirement to travel to other facilities throughout the country as required from time to time. Mobility ability is important.
The candidate will be required to:
· Provide general maintenance services to feed milling plants
· A practical approach to fault finding together with a sound understanding of preventative maintenance is required
· Identify opportunities to add additional value to customers by identifying capacity constraints and underperforming equipment, clearly communicating this to the customer and to sales team colleagues for follow up
· Ability to manage time and perform duties to strict customer driven deadlines
· Successful applicants will be expected to work as part of a flexible, committed and self-motivated maintenance and servicing team
· The client is expanding their maintenance and service offering to existing and new customers. The role requires flexibility as some maintenance must take place during mill downtime and to strict deadlines.
Candidates from a heavy plant fitting background and those with their own kitted-out service van would be of interest to the client.
For further details please contact Donal at 066 - 7143995/ 086 -0214875