Planning Manager- Clonmel
My client, a Leading Manufacturer based in Clonmel, is in need of a Planning Manager to join their busy site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Planning Manager to join a leading organization who is going through a period of rapid growth and expand their career.
The duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- Implement & maintain a Master Production Planning system for manufacturing sites.
- Develop ongoing capacity plans for all manufacturing sites.
- Manage the team's daily, weekly and monthly activities to ensure effective use of resources.
- Liaise closely with Operation Managers in production sites.
- Define parameters of supply and stock management to achieve expected service level while optimizing Inventory level.
- Chairing the weekly planning meeting and agree planning short/medium term proposals as required by the Customer.
- Dialogue with the Customer on forecast models to include all promotional and launch factors.
- Meet the Customers on an agreed basis to review OTIF measurements Budget to actual.
- Regular review on all account activities with the Commercial Team to review demand and promotional activities.
- Ensure accurate forecasting model and review ongoing.
- Work with Sales team on new product/customer introduction
- Inventory reporting and interface on excess Inventory, stock taking and reconciliation.
- Regular status / communication reporting
- Ensure all KPI's are met and are accurate.
- Propose and investigate cost saving initiatives.
- Ensure relevant stakeholders are updated on a daily basis with details on any supply issues that may arise.
- Provide guidance and leadership for team and monitor performance.
- Ensure appraisals are carried out on time, and in an effective way.
- Participate in projects / teams as required.
The requirements for the desired Planning Manager include but are not limited to:
- Minimum 3 Years + of Production Planning experience from high volume, fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Excellent planning, analytical and organisational skills
- Experience working with ERP & MRP systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Power BI
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to act on own initiative
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Flexibility and ability to manage change in a fast-moving business
- Ability to prioritise and make sound business decisions
- Demonstrated strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- A strong sense of urgency and responsiveness
If you feel that you fulfil the above requirements please apply today. If you have any further queries about the role please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.