Our client, a leading manufacturing plant based in Mallow, Co. Cork requires a Planner/Buyer to join their growing organization
They are the market leader in manufacturing labour utensils and an excellent reputation for quality and design.
This is a very good company to work for, their goal is to become one of the market leaders in Industrial devises in terms of service, quality, engineering support, design and brand reputation.
This company is offering great career opportunities and has a comprehensive training program in place. This is great for people who would like to progress within the company.
- Communication with suppliers is required to build and maintain strong relationships to aid in order planning, tracking, shipping discrepancies, invoice errors, quality issues and inbound fright management
- Attending meetings, where you will be expected to provide a concise summary of any product availability issues with could impact company ability to meet supply demand
- Ensure all date received from vendors translate and agree with purchase orders and customer requirements
- Overseeing stock control of materials, arranging shipping and logistics of product as well
- Assist the Industry and Supply Chain functions in the adoption and implementation of strategic inventory and product management techniques
- Assist in the efficient planning of product requirements
- Daily action in the purchasing order outstanding report and back order materials as needed
- Take necessary action in processing of orders to ensure 100% stock availability
- Maintain confirmed delivery dates
- Work closely with purchasing and sales reacting appropriately to market and customer information
- Identify poor performing vendors and liaise with purchasing manager to improve vendor performance as necessary
- Advise goods inwards of expected deliveries
- Meet or exceed Supply Chain Planner/Buyer KPIs
- Previous experience in a similar Planner/Buyer role
- Strong ERP systems experience
- Highly analytical with strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong team working skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Planner/Buyer looking to grow on their experience. If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.