My client located in Limerick, is looking for a planner with a small bit of purchasing experience to join their team servicing large Multi-national organisations. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with proven planning and procurement experience to progress their career in an organisation that is doing very well with plans for growth.
We have been assisting this client for many years with their recruitment needs and they are a highly sought-after organisation which is continuing to grow and expand. This is an excellent company to work for and have very low turnover of staff. Positions do not come up very often with this company and they are offering a very competitive salary for the right person.
- Planning experience
- Forecasting based on trends from previous years.
- Place stock replenishment orders and arrange the necessary logistics
- Identify possible cost saving measures/process improvements through planning.
- Work with internal teams from order to issue
- Provide quotations and information to customer within SLA
- Purchasing of new and existing products
- Promote best practise in relation to relationship and administrative management
- Utilise enterprise resource planning system for making orders and monitoring inventory
- Experience in a similar role
- Previous ERP system experience
- The right candidate will excel in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships
- Experience in ERP systems such as SAP.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Intermediate Excel.
- Previous experience with spare parts or MRO
- Strong communications skills
- Hardworking and reliable
If you feel that you fit the above requirements, please apply today with your CV. For any further queries please contact Richard O'Sullivan of FRS Recruitment.