Pig Technical Admininstrator
FRS Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Pig Technical Administrator on behalf of an established animal nutrition business. This is a full-time permanent role and will suit someone looking to start and build a career in the Pig Sector. You will be joining a very established team & receive excellent ongoing coaching and mentoring.
Due to growing business demands my client is looking to add an additional member to the team, we are looking to recruit a Pig Technical & Commercial Administrator to join the team in Northern Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with initiative who is looking for a challenge and in return you will join a company that offers a range of personal & career development opportunities. You will work across all disciplines within the pig team and help to deliver on R&D , ensure customer satisfaction , support sales and deliver budget.
Duties & responsibilities
- Assist Development Manager in running and maintaining farm trial work.
- Provide effective management information to support management team.
- Achieve and maintain a good understanding of product range and species.
- Assist commercial team in managing relationships with new and existing customers.
- Conduct technical duties such as literature reviews , best practice management advice.
- Support sales and marketing teams in the dissemination of practical management advice.
- Work closely with other team members to support the business in line with company objectives
- Support Research and Development.
- A keen interest and desire to build knowledge of the Pig sector.
- 3RD Level degree or equivalent in Agriculture.
- Strong PC Skills ( Word & Excel )
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ambitious and motivated
- Attractive basic salary.
- 37.5 hr working week ( based at research farm ).
- Company matched pension.
- Life Assurance
- Training & development opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
Please email your CV through the attached link
Phone call to John Miller in confidence on 087 9955439