Pig Stock Person - Longford
FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of 'Pig Stock Person', for our client, a leading Irish Agribusiness. This is a full time permanent role and based in Co. Longford.
- Care of Pig Stock which involves monitoring temperatures of houses, managing feed systems, removing and treating sick animals, tracking and weighing animals to verify average daily gains and food conversation efficiency's.
- The successful candidate will be in charge of a section within the pig farm and will receive on the job training for a probationary period of 6 months.
- Furthermore, you will be awarded a scholarship as part of a 2 years part time FETAC Level 6 'Pig Managers Course' conducted by Teagasc in Ballyhaise Agri College.
- You will have a strong background in Agri and Pig Livestock
- Show excellent initiative and work ethic with an eagerness to learn and develop
Click the link below and apply today with your CV. All applications are treated with 100% confidence