FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Commercial Pig Nutritionist on behalf of a leading animal health company. This is a full-time permanent role.
Reporting to the Country Manager you will work closely with pig producers and help provide them with nutritional solutions.
You will be responsible for developing an already establised customer base. This role will involve both B2B and B2C sales.
This role may suit someone living in the midlands as there will national travel involved.
Duties to include
- Growth and development of Feed Mill customers.
- Developing relationships with pig farmers
- Developing sales of premix and innovative products to existing and new customers
- To help develop new products in conjunction with the technical team
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with key sector leaders
- Organise and collate trial data.
- Analyse nutritional problems and propose effective, practical solutions
- Identify and plan improvements for our customer
- Agricultural / Science degree with a focus on swine.
- Knowledge of the feed industry / feed supplements an advantage.
- Previous commercial nutritionist experience and a network in the industry a distinct advantage
- Experience working in a technically sales focused organization
Attractive base salary , phone , laptop and bonus
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439