Calling all CORU registered Medical Physiotherapist's!
FRS are delighted to be recruiting a Staff Grade Rotational Physiotherapist on behalf of a hospital in South Tipperary. This hospital has approx 300 beds and provides a number of clinics and services to the local population and to bordering counties.
If you have proven medical/acute experience, I want to hear from you!
This is a full time, 1 year contract position. A great opportunity for an individual who is keen to enrich their skills and further their career development.
- Provision of physiotherapy inpatient services to all medical, surgical, respiratory, paediatric and maternity inpatients
- Provision of physiotherapy treatment to Care of the Elderly inpatients
- Provision of Neurological Physiotherapy Treatment and rehabilitation to Stroke patients in the Acute Stroke Unit.
- Provision of physiotherapy to Critical care Areas i.e. ICU and CCU
- Outpatient physiotherapy services.
- Physiotherapy On-call services.
- BSc (Hons) degree in Physiotherapy from the University of Dublin or possess the Bachelor in Physiotherapy (Hons) degree from National University of Ireland or (possess the Diploma in Physiotherapy of the University of Dublin or the National University of Dublin
- CORU Registration Essential.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team-player
- Proven experience working with Elderly inpatients, stroke patients and rehabilitation.
- Available to start work immediately.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information