Physiotherapist (Primary Care)
Are You A Highly Motivated Physiotherapist with experience in the area of Primary Care/ Older Persons or Musculoskeletal Care?
Would you like to work in a brand-new centre, work hard but still have fun?
I have a unique opportunity for a Physiotherapist in Kilkenny, this is a contract role, a full- time position for a Staff grade Physiotherapist (5 days a week).
Or we will consider a Senior Physiotherapist (4 days a week).
The sucessful candidate will be well experienced. He/She will join a team of 5 x Physiotherapists. You will work in a brand-new centre in Kilkenny surrounded by energetic and enthusiastic colleagues.
Purpose of the Post To be responsible for the provision of a high-quality person-centred Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation service in the area of Primary Care/Elderly Care and MSK.
- BSc (Hons) degree in Physiotherapy from the University of Dublin or possess the Bachelor in Physiotherapy (Hons) degree from National University of Ireland or (possess the Diploma in Physiotherapy of the University of Dublin or the National University of Dublin
- CORU Registration Essential.
- Must have at least 2 years satisfactory post qualification experience some of which must be in the area of Primary Care or Musculoskeletal Care,
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team-player
- Available to start work immediately.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information