Are you an Ambitious, Enthusiastic, Energetic, Physiotherapist who's eager to secure a job in a University Hospital Cork?
Are you a Staff Grade Physiotherapist with Inpatient experience in an acute hospital?
I have a Very Exciting Position, For A Physiotherapist with an Immediate effect in Cork.
My client is Major University Hospital in Cork who cares for over 130,000 patients annually. The excellent culture within the workplace is underpinned by the Hospitals Core Values. They have been renowned for decades as a Great place to work, surrounded by lovely people on the front line offering excellent care 24/7.
The Physiotherapy Department has 12.7WTE and provides a service to all major areas of the hospital on a 24/7 basis.
There are no weekends or on call with this role, excellent pay rates apply!
- BSc (Hons) degree in Physiotherapy from the University of Dublin or possess the Bachelor in Physiotherapy.
- CORU Registration Essential
- Post-graduate experience in a hospital environment Essential
- Excellent IT skills are essential.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team-player
- Available to start work immediately
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
If you are interested in discussing this unique opportunity, please contact Charlene Cooke, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527