Are you a Physiotherapist with experience in providing Physiotherapy services?
Do you have experience working with Older adults or proven research in the field?
Are you CORU registered and a member of the ISCP?
If so, I have a fantastic new opportunity for you!
My client, a healthcare service providing services to Older Adults across Ireland, are seeking a Full Time Permanent Physiotherapist to join their team. The position will enable the successful candidate to join an innovative, collaborative and passionate team of professionals. The post provides opportunity to empower Older Adults through best practice and high standard care, in order to enable a better quality of life for those availing of services.
Salary: €42k - 48k Depending on Experience
- Hold a recognised qualification BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy and have validation of your qualifications if you qualified outside the Republic of Ireland.
- Registration with CORU and appropriate insurance.
- Experience working with Older Adults or proven research in the field.
- Must have own vehicle and full driving licence .
- Must have recent and long term references.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills essential.
- All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Ireland.
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Chloe O'Brien, Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1076802 for more information.