An opportunity to work with Older Adults with complex issues.
FRS Allied Healthcare Team is glad to partner up with an organisation that provides allied healthcare professionals to services in need of them. We are looking to recruit a Physiotherapist to work in Dublin.
SALARY: €42K - €48K
- Delivery of a comprehensive physiotherapy service to older adults. This can include some of the following responsibilities:
- To structure, promote and enhance current services and communication pathways with team members, service users, and their families.
- Be accountable for standards of practice in the service area.
- Optimize the use of available resources to achieve effective outcomes.
- Support activities/strategies that contribute to the improved effectiveness of the service and company
- We are currently involved in research projects related to older adults so experience in research with the older adult population and evidence of continued professional development in this area would be of great benefit.
- Seating assessments
- Complete functional assessments
- Complete Hand Assessments
- Recommendations on environmental layout
- Cognitive Assessments
- CORU is mandatory
- Hold a recognized qualification BSc or MSc as a Physiotherapist and have validation of your qualifications if you qualified outside the Republic of Ireland.
- Must have their own vehicle and full driving license
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Company vehicle
- Company pension
- Travel expenses and company work phone will be provided.
- Progressive CPD and research opportunities are available.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Olamide Badmus, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: 0861038540
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353 864648418 or email: