Physiotherapist - Aquatic
Are you a Physiotherapist looking for an Exciting, Rewarding role within one of Ireland's largest Hospice providers?
This is a Unique opportunity to work within Aquatic Physiotherapy and give patients Holistic treatment and care. You will get the opportunity to work closely with patients that have Rheumatic & Musculoskeletal conditions, assessing, treating and managing their care while they use Hydrotherapy Pools on site.
This role can be either be full time or part time, so you get to decide what schedule is better for your lifestyle!
In order to be considered for the role you must:
- Be CORU registered.
- Be a member of or eligible for membership of The Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists.
- Hold a Full Driving Licence.
- Have 3-4 years post qualification experience working as a physiotherapist.
- Have a minimum of 6 months post qualification experience in aquatic physiotherapy for adults/children with Rheumatic & Musculoskeletal conditions.
- Give evidence of post graduate clinical education in Aquatic Therapy e.g. Bath Hydrotherapy Course, Valens Course, ATACP Foundation course or equivalent or willingness to undertake same.
For a confidential discussion or further information about this unique and exciting opportunity please call Emer at FRS Recruitment on +353(0)86 043 7889