PHP Developer -Dublin/Remote
Position: PHP Developer
Contract Type: Permanent
Are you a PHP Developer ready to work on the cutting edge of medical technology? Our client, Dermview is creating new technologies, building totally new and exciting systems in medical imaging and AI. With PHP Developer openings now available with Dermview, this is not an opportunity you want to miss out on. If you are a PHP Develoepr who enjoys working with the latest technologies, and wants to be part of an exciting med-tech company, then this is the role for you.
DermView has built a teledermatolgy platform which allows consultant dermatologists to review, diagnose and return their diagnosis for patients to receive a diagnosis within days of a nurse taking a patient scan. The reduction in diagnostic time and use of hospital facilities streamlines the clinical pathway, thereby creating the exciting potential to significantly reduce current lengthy waiting lists. As a result, on average 53% of patients do not require a hospital visit.
Their focus is on Blur and Imaging technologies, Artificial Intelligence and quickly moving towards disrupting to two other core areas within the medical arena.
What skills does the right person need?
- Fluent spoken and written English
- 2+ years full stack development experience building customer-facing solutions, ideally in a SaaS environment with a strong mobile technology focus.
- Experience working with PHP and related Backend technologies
- Software testing experience
- Exposure to database technologies (MySQL / Gres)Post
- Customer-first and results-first mindset and the ability to make practical decisions when making technical choices or recommendations.
- interest in Python or AI/Machine learning is an advantage.