Pharmacy Technicians are required for - Crumlin, Harold's Cross, Tallaght, Ringsend and Stillorgan
Exciting opportunities for full-time Pharmacy Technicians for different pharmacies in Dublin.
The main duties of this role will include the following:
- Prepare and dispense prescriptions in a professional manner.
- Prescription control and paperwork.
- Preparation of Monitored Dosage Systems and monthly claims for submission to the HSE PCRS.
- To advise and assist customers with over-the-counter products.
- Engaging actively with customers and providing a high standard of customer service.
- Dispensary stock management including expiry date checking and ethical ordering.
- Proactive in personal development and other projects and duties where they arise.
The below responsibilities are carried out in conjunction with the Pharmacy Manager:
- Ordering and accepting stock as well as keeping the stockroom up to the required standards.
- Ensure that all inter-branch transfers are carried out in accordance with the correct procedure.
- Implement planograms in accordance with guidelines
The behaviours we seek & encourage
- Innovative - seeks to deliver opportunities to assist the business to improve patient care.
- The ability to build rapport with customers and offer them compelling reasons to return.
- Excellent communication skills and capable of working on own initiative.
- Ability to build a strong working relationship with all team members in the pharmacy.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a confidential environment with high attention to detail.
- A positive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
- IPU Pharmacy Technician course or Higher Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Studies an advantage.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently with excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Experience working in a high-volume dispensing and customer service environment.
- Experience in working with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Knowledge of all community drugs schemes and the HSE PCRS claims process
For further details, please contact Brian on 086 7773856
Pharmacy, Pharmacy Technician, Community Pharmacy, South Dublin