Pharmacy Technician - Co. Kilkenny
An exciting opportunity for a part-time Pharmacy Technician in Co. Kilkenny, for 32-40 hours.
The ideal candidate will work alongside an experienced Dispensary and Support staff and will have the ability to perform under pressure.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Dispensing and preparing walk-in prescriptions and monthly medication orders in advance of the next cycle.
- Contacting doctors for prescriptions where necessary.
- Keeping up to date with all filing, archiving and admin.
- Processing and verifying month-end claims to meet the PCRS deadline.
- Ordering stock from correct suppliers, maintaining workable stock levels; anticipating needed medications & supplies.
- Advise customers on medication and OTC products in a professional and empathetic manner.
Qualifications and Skills:
- An approved Pharmacy Technician Qualification required or one-year relevant experience in a similar role is a distinct advantage
- Good computer & social media skills
- Experience with MPS is an advantage but not essential
For further details, please contact Brian on 086 7773856
Pharmacy, Pharmacy Technician, Community Pharmacy, Kilkenny