Pharmacy Technician - Galway
An exciting position for a Pharmacy Technician for a busy pharmacy in Galway. This is a full-time position and will include nights and weekend work. 1 in 3 weekends
The person: You will be an integral part of the dispensary team, ensuring accurate and patient-focussed dispensing, medications management and liaising with other healthcare professionals every day.
Our ideal technician would lead on paperwork and GMS/PCRS claims.
- A positive team working environment
- An opportunity to progress as part of a progressive, highly motivated team including supported formal courses (if interested) such as in accuracy-checking, clinical or management for a qualified technician.
- further educational opportunities including pharmacy-supported funding of an educational course, for the right candidate.
- Staff discount
- You will be customer-focused, reliable and have leadership skills working as both part of a team and on your own
- You must have IRISH dispensary experience (ideally working with the Irish medicine's system) demonstrating familiarity with the Irish dispensing process, stock management and a very strong understanding of the PCRS/GMS requirements.
- You will have excellent attention to detail, communication and organisational (including dispensary housekeeping) skills
- Fluency in the English language is a minimum requirement.
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Store discount
Pharmacy Technician, Technician, PT, Pharmacy, Community Pharmacy, Galway
For more details, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856