Pharmacy Technician or OTC - Dublin South (27 hours)
We have an exciting opportunity for a part time Pharmacy Technician to join a busy pharmacy in South Dublin, 27 hours per week dispensing and OTC.
The ideal candidate will work alongside an experienced Dispensary and Support staff and will have the ability to perform under pressure.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Dispensing and preparing walk in prescriptions and monthly medication orders in advance of the next cycle.
- Contacting doctors for prescriptions where necessary.
- Keeping up to date with all filing, archiving and admin.
- Processing and verifying month end claims to meet the PCRS deadline.
- Ordering stock from correct suppliers, maintains workable stock levels; anticipating needed medications & supplies.
- Advising customers on medication and OTC products in a professional and empathetic manner.
Qualifications and Skills:
- An approved Pharmacy Technician Qualification required or one years relevant experience in a similar role is a distinct advantage
- Good computer & social media skills
- Experience with MPS is an advantage but not essential
For further details, please contact Brian on 086 7773856
Pharmacy, Pharmacy Technician, Community Pharmacy, OTC, South Dublin