Pharmacy Technician - Dublin 24
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday with excellent conditions and rates of pay. Only candidates with at least one years experience working in an Irish retail pharmacy need apply, as it is a busy pharmacy.
Pharmacy Technician - Monday to Friday Role
- Competitive rate of pay and benefits
- Monday to Friday Role
- Immediate start
- Parking available
The successful applicant will work as part of a dynamic team, supporting our Managing Supervising Pharmacist, dispense prescriptions and deliver expert advice within this very busy dispensary.
The ideal candidates will be fully qualified and have a minimum of 1 years' experience working in a Community Pharmacy in Ireland. Candidates must be highly personable, flexible, a team player, motivated, have strong interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Pharmacy Technician Qualification
- 1 years' dispensary experience working in a busy community pharmacy in Ireland
- A highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent command of English, great communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and approachable nature
- Customer focused with the ability to deal with the public, in a friendly professional and confidential manner
- Knowledge of the pharmacy sector and a pro-active approach to self-development
- Experience with MPS
- Experience preparing Blister Packs
- Experience managing live stock levels
- Experience processing end of month paperwork
For further details, please apply today or contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Pharmacy, Pharmacy Technician, Community Pharmacy, South Dublin