Pharmacy Technician - Athlone
Strong experience managing all aspects of dispensary operations
- Good understanding of stock and claims management
- Excellent communication, organisation and customer service skills
- Supporting the pharmacist with service development
- Working to a high standard individually and within a team
Skills and Qualifications:
- A fully qualified pharmacy technician with a minimum 3 years experience, or if currently unqualified, completing a recognised pharmacy technician qualification with a minimum of 3 years prior experience working as a technician, or
- A minimum of 3 years working in the role of a pharmacy technician.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good attention to detail is essential
- Excellent organisational skills, within a challenging environment
- Cashier experience an advantage.
- Ability to use discretion when addressing information with strict confidentiality.
- IT skills would be an advantage.
- Pharmacy Technician, Technician, PT, Pharmacy, Community Pharmacy
For more details, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy. Dispensing Technician, Community Pharmacy