Pharmacy Regional Support Manager
Pharmacy Manager - Regional Support
Supporting a pharmacy group with the responsibility for supporting all the pharmacies in training, business development and ensuring that all pharmacies are brought to a recognisable agreed standard.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the point of contact for different pharmacies within the group
- To ensure that all pharmacies are brought to a recognisable agreed standard.
- Support all activities of the brand and the company and ensure that all pharmacies are engaging fully.
- Offer coaching and training as required in all areas of retail best practice.
- Identify training needs, execute training plans where needed at local level.
- Ensure that all relevant staff have completed the relevant training programmes.
- Identify and report where you see that brand improvements are required at store level.
- Provide business assistance.
- Encourage pharmacies to host events and activities that will drive connection in their local communities.
- Develop a route visit plan for Region.
- Other duties as required
Skills / Abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent training skills
- Highly Organised
- Good analytical mind
- Previous pharmacy management experience preferred
- Possesses a positive working attitude, willingness to learn new skills and appreciation of other points of view
- Flexible and ability to multitask
For further details, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7775386 or send your CV in strictest confidence.
Regional Support Advisor, Area Manager, Regional Sales, Support Manager, Area Sales, Training, Support Advisor, Group Support Manager, Pharmacy Manager