2 x Retail Pharmacy Managers - North County Dublin (Sutton & Balbriggan)
We are acting on behalf of our clients to recruit Retail Pharmacy Managers.
The role is entirely flexible. Excellent support staff, working with this pharmacy which is part of a progressive group.
You will need lots of Pharmacy and retail management experience and great customer service skills.
As Manager, you will be responsible for running of the store and managing and motivating your team.
Key responsibilities as Manager;
- Actively manage the team; Ensure all team members are aware and understand their roles and responsibilities in the pharmacy.
- Drive sales and actively manage the pharmacy budget.
- Ensure operations of the store are executed with excellence
- Management of stock and cash in line with company procedure
- Engaging actively with customers and providing a high standard of customer service.
- Lead the team to be productive
- Encourage staff development through delegation of responsibilities.
- Administration of Store
- Management experience
- Retail and dispensary experience
- Confidence to take responsibility and makes decisions
- Highly organised individual with good time management skills
- Can show flexibility to get the job done when needed
- Excellent communication skills
Pharmacy Manager, Store Manager, Pharmacy, OTC, Retail Manager, Manager, Dublin
For further details, please contact Brian on 086 7773856