Retail Pharmacy Manager - Dublin 10
We are acting on behalf of our client to recruit a Retail Pharmacy Manager.
The role is fully flexible. Excellent support staff, working with this pharmacy which is part of a progressive group.
You will need to have lots of Pharmacy and retail management experience, along with great customer service skills.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotions; authorising clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analysing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Pharmacy Manager, Pharmacy, OTC, Retail Manager, Manager, Dublin
For further details, please contact Brian on 086 7773856