Retail Pharmacy Manager - North County Dublin
We are acting on behalf of our client to recruit a Retail Pharmacy Manager.
The role is fully flexible. Excellent support staff, working with this pharmacy which is part of a progressive group.
You will need to have lots of Pharmacy and retail management experience, along with great customer service skills.
- Branch Management - Responsible for the overall day to day operations in line with company policies and procedures
- Responsible for management of front of shop in the Pharmacy including all premium skincare ranges, fragrances, and OTC
- Strong knowledge of pharmacy products and services
- High levels of Sales, Service & Standards for customers and branch
- Responsible for Sales and promotions
- Stock Control - Responsible for the overall ordering, merchandising and selling of stock.
- Cash management duties
- Staff Management - Responsible for the management, supervision and control of the retail staff including ongoing performance and development conversations.
- Daily huddles
- Rostering staff ensuring the right number of staff in place at the right times
- Administration such as time-sheets, invoices, PDRs and training logs etc
- Management of housekeeping and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment.
- Working closely with HR in relation to ongoing staff performance and development conversations, contract renewals, training logs, recruitment, induction and GDPR compliance
- Mentoring less experienced staff throughout the branch
- Drive community initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in sales of luxury cosmetic brands essential
- Conducting and leading excellent sales skills and customer service required
- Target-driven and sales-focused
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Friendly and approachable
- Positive attitude
- A helpful and courteous manner and Customer focused
- Two years of retail pharmacy experience required
- Fluency in English
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Work on own initiative and make decisions
- Pro-active and energetic demonstrated by prior engagement in community initiatives
- Strong administration skills
- Professional and discreet
- Ability to adhere to and drive exceptional store presentation standards
- Empathy and understanding of our customers and each other
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Recognition days
- Quarterly bonus incentives
- Learning and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives
- Company-wide and branch social events
Pharmacy Manager, Store Manager, Pharmacy, OTC, Retail Manager, Manager, Dublin
For further details, please contact Brian on 086 7773856