Retail Pharmacy Manager - Dublin 16
We are acting on behalf of our client to recruit a Retail Pharmacy Manager.
The role is fully flexible. Excellent support staff, working with this pharmacy which is part of a progressive group.
You will need to have lots of Pharmacy and retail management experience, along with great customer service skills.
The main duties of this role will include the following:
- Drive sales and actively manage the pharmacy wages budget
- Seek new business opportunities by examining market and competitor activities
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Ensure all team members are aware and have an understanding of their role and responsibilities in the pharmacy
- Engaging actively with customers and providing a high standard of customer service
- Proactive in personal development and other projects and duties where they arise
- Lead the team to be productive by building a culture of trust, openness and support
- Keep up to date with all company Human Resources Policies
- Encourage staff development through delegation of responsibilities
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Innovative - seeks to deliver opportunities to assist the business to develop.
- An understanding of effective budget & stock management.
- Excellent communication skills and capable of working on own initiative.
- Ability to build a strong working relationship with all team members in the pharmacy.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a confidential environment with high attention to detail.
- Ability to identify team training needs and fulfil the training requirements.
- A positive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
A minimum of 12 months of management experience
Experience working in a fast-paced retail pharmacy or retail store.
The position will offer:
- Store Manager Bonus
- Generous staff discounts in-store.
- Monthly Performance Bonus.
- Sick Pay
- Training & Development.
- Tax-saver travel schemes.
Pharmacy Manager, Store Manager, Pharmacy, OTC, Retail Manager, Manager, Dublin
For further details, please contact Brian on 086 7773856