Support Pharmacist - Co. Laois
Have you considered relocating to rural Ireland? Are you a Pharmacist who never seems to be able to take a lunch break? This Support position is for 3 days a week, every second weekend off and the pharmacy closes for one hour for lunch! This is a very attractive role, and it would suit a pharmacist who is focused on customer care and works well in a busy and efficient team setting. Excellent terms on offer for the suitable candidate.
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with Company guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- Active management of the Monthly submissions to Payment Boards
- Pro-active management and follow-up of the claims rejected
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Must hold a PSI-approved Pharmacy Qualification and hold a license to practice in the Republic of Ireland
- Two years of experience as a Support Pharmacist
- Must have a good business acumen
- Must be highly organised
- Must be competent and able to work under pressure
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Support Pharmacist, MP, SP, Community Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Offaly, Laois
For more information please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
If you know somebody in your network of friends that this job would suit, please let them know.