Pharmaceutical Project Co Ordinator
Pharmaceutical Project Coordinator Job
FRS Recruitment are proud to be collaborating with this International Life Sciences company in the Midlands, Ireland to recruit for a Pharmaceutical Project Coordinator. The Pharmaceutical Project Coordinator will work within their pharmaceutical services division , the role will be responsible for coordinating lab support services for pharmaceutical customers.
Permanent - Days - Attractive Sal & Benefits- Midlands - Pharmaceuticals
This company offers a wonderful opportunity for development and career progression. They seek communicative, enthusiastic and ambitious people to work for them and reward their employees with a diverse and valuable working experience.
This is a challenging, multi-faceted role for someone with a scientific background where you have experience of QC Lab Analysis/sample management(GMP).
This Pharmaceutical Project Coordinator Job would ideally suit an experienced QC Lab Analyst with experience of working within a GMP setting
The Pharmaceutical Project Coordinator will :
- Act as a project coordinator for clients' projects
- Acts as an advocate to both client and internal laboratory and balances requirements with both to ensure project success ( sample management) and ensure that information is available to all who need it.
- Coordination with other internal departments as projects require
- Audits sample paperwork
- Schedules, coordinates and participates in client conference calls, visits and audits; attends meetings with technical groups as required
- Documents client interactions into the project log database.
- Continuous improvement - identification of opportunities for improvement of quality and service with client group, formulation and implementation of action plans for continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate for this role is a current Sample Management Coordinator in a GMP industry, or a science graduate with min 1 year GMP industry experience either in a QA /Lab Technician/ QC role and a strong understanding of the process of sample management within industry.
If you are interested in this role or are looking for a role in the scientific or pharmaceutical industry, please contact Felicity Farrell to discuss this further.
Keywords: Sample Management Job , QC Lab Analyst Job , QC analyst job , Documentation Review job, Lab Job Pharma