Pharmaceutical Production Operator
Pharma Production Operator
Are you a Production Operative with 1 years' GMP experience?
A brand new role has been created for Pharma Production Operator in County Offaly.
The role of the Pharma Production Operator within the Manufacturing Department will include responsibility for the manufacture and validation of processes for recombinant antibodies for veterinary use. They will also assist in SOP writing while adhering to GMP standards.
- Set-up and use of production equipment including - autoclave, balances, pH and conductivity meters, osmometers, Blood Gas Analyzers and peristaltic pumps.
- Conduct equipment calibration onsite.
- Sanitization of the WFI loop.
- Prepare solutions, including buffers, reagents, and cell culture media and related tasks including but not limited to pH titration, osmolality adjustment, sterile filtration techniques, and sampling.
- Prepare and operate equipment according to written procedures (SOPs).
- Assist with setting up the GMP areas for batch production including received materials, stock counts and performing cleaning tasks.
- Perform routine WFI sampling for Production.
- Log production samples to QC.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Leaving Cert or Equivalent.
- Applicants with Higher Certificates (NFQ Level 6) or Ordinary Bachelor's degrees (NFQ Level 7) in science-related fields would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of GMP standards or regulatory guidelines would be a distinct advantage.
Apply before March 31st for immediate consideration regarding this Pharma Production Operator position.