Pharma/Biotech Proposal Administrator
The successful candidate will support the department playing a critical role in the winning of new business by organising and preparing high quality, customer-focused proposals/budgets for the conduct of clinical trials. The role is based in south Dublin, Ireland on a permanent bases.
Overview of the Role
- You will coordinate and prepare client-focused proposals, budgets and client grids, ensuring all requested information is provided within the given timeframe, ensuring adherence to the proposal process and liaising with appropriate personnel internally to ensure the proposals and strategy meet he business needs
- You will chair kick-off and resource meetings and also setup/attend clinical strategy meetings.
- Dependant on your experience you may also attend bid defence and other client meetings in a support role, coordinating and participating in negotiations/discussions directly with clients when required
- You will also coordinate and prepare budgets and specifications for contracts for new business awards.
- With a bachelor's degree or equivalent, you will ideally have previous experience in the CRO/Pharmaceutical industry or equivalent relevant work experience
- You will be a self-starter who is able to work independently and remain highly motivated in a high-paced, dynamic environment
- You will have excellent numeracy, communication and organisational skills
- If you have prior proposals experience, you will have the ability to evaluate RFPs (Request For Proposal) and identify critical issues along with a good understanding of industry cost drivers and costing algorithms.