Personal Lines Customer Service - Insurance
Excellent new opportunity for Personal Lines Customer Service Executive for a hybrid role located in Dublin 1.
- Salary €28,000 - €33,000 DOE
- Attractive Benefits Package
- Study support
We are seeking a candidate with excellent customer service by handling each query in a timely manner, taking and making a high volume of calls, closing sales, negotiating terms with insurers where necessary and communicating with senior management daily. Identifying any barrier to sales/renewals that arise and communicating these to the business. Paying attention to detail and ensuring customer information is correct and validated with each interaction. Previous experience in a similar sales or customer service role required, training and call scripting provided where necessary. Immediate /asap start for the successful candidate.
- Give excellent customer service generating sales.
- Overcoming objections, closing sale.
- Chasing leads provided by the marketing team
- Updating customer information in line with GDPR guidelines and Compliance.
- Setting up client accounts and ensuring relevant customer documentation is accurate
- Processing renewals & Mid-term adjustments
- Answering incoming sales & customer service calls.
Skills / Knowledge
- Proficient in Applied Systems - Relay an advantage
- Understand GDPR & Data protection requirements
- A minimum of 3 years sales or customer service experience in a similar role required, sales
training an advantage.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grandfathered, APA or CIP qualified or working towards insurance exams.
- Minimum 3 years' sales/customer service experience.