Personal Assistant/Administration Supervisor - Dublin - FTC
My client, a very well known and established Irish brand is seeking an experienced Personal Assistant/Administration Supervisor to join their operations based in Dublin. This is a full time, 12 month fixed term contract with an immediate start.
As a Personal Assistant/Administration Supervisor, you will support the Chief Engineer Signalling, Electrification & Telecommunications (SET) and supervise all administrative tasks in SET environment.
Tasks & Duties (this list is not exhaustive)
- Provide executive and administrative support to the Chief Engineer SET and assist with time and daily management.
- To supervise, support and monitor SET administrative staff to ensure all support activities are carried out effectively and efficiently ensuring smooth and efficient operation of administrative function to the SET Department.
- To delegate, assign work and monitor work output of SE&T administrative
- Dealing with escalated Administration issues/queries.
- To account for performance of SET Administration in SET Department on a period by period basis in terms of all support activities, to achieve specific financial targets and making adjustments to workflow as necessary.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
- Responsible for identifying areas of weakness, departmental inefficiencies and providing appropriate recommendations for resolving them.
- Act as a liaison between administrative staff and senior management to resolve issues, output quality and work deadlines, so they can be handled expeditiously
- Central point of contact for SET for provision of SAP, IT and systems support and guidance on company policies, procedures and protocols.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Knowledge of the Organisation and Key personnel, its aims and
- Excellent IT skills -Microsoft office skills at advanced
- SAP MM and BI7
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and organisational
- An understanding of confidentiality
- Adaptability and flexibility to complete a wide array of
- The capacity to work under pressure and meet tight
- The ability to research, analyse and present complex information in an easy-to-understand
- Very strong planning & organisational
- Excellent Interpersonal
- Working under
- IT Skills (SAP,BI7 and Microsoft Office programs) are essential.