Personal Assistant - PA
Our client based in the IFSC in Dublin City Centre has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant (PA) to support their CEO.
You must be available at short notice and this will initially be a remote based role.
This is initially a Full-Time temporary position with an opportunity to be made permanent.
Hourly rate: €15-16 per hour
Location: Remote based
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
The person in this role will need to be an experienced PA who thrives in a fast paced, pressurised environment.
It is essential that you have strong experience in Outlook Diary Management, Travel Arrangements and using Microsoft Teams.
You will need to be highly organised and a strong communicator.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for CEO.
- Manage busy and complex calendars.
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Organise meetings.
- Manage the diary of our CEOs.
- Prepare documents and presentations.
- General office duties as needed
- Other administration duties as required.
- In-depth experience of providing complex calendar management, travel, and expense report.
- Excellent IT skills, in particular exceptional proficiency in MS Outlook and Teams.
- Ability to influence, build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels.
- Solution orientated with strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administration skills and attention-to-detail
- It is not essential, but would be an advantage if you have any HR experience and exposure in the financial services industry.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply immediately.