Personal Assistant - PA
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to take on a new role. This is a brand new role for this organisation, allowing you to make it your own
Duties will include:
- Incoming/outgoing correspondence
- Preparing reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software for the Directors
- Reading and analysing incoming memos, emails, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Filing and retrieving corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Preparation of Contracts of Employment, Offer Letters etc for new hires
- Performing host duties for the Directors including tea and coffee making, ordering food, obtaining gifts and other items
- Performing general office duties such as photocopying, ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic accounts work
- Preparing agendas and making arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Taking meeting minutes when requested.
- Drafting responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- Assisting with the preparation of company organisational charts, marketing material, tender submissions and pre-qualification documentation for bids
- Assisting with the organisation of company events and parties
- High degree of Events coordination experience.
- Competence in Microsoft Office programmes including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail.
- Organised with the ability to prioritise
- Confidential and loyal
This role is based in Bray, Co Wicklow and offers a salary of €38-40k