Personal Assistant ( Mayo )
Job Type - Permanent part-time
Working hours - 20 to 25 hours / week
Working from home - yes
Job location - Mid Mayo
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a permanent part-time PA to support a busy Agricultural business in County Mayo. This role offers flexible working hours & remote working from home.
Supporting a Senior Management Member of the business you will be responsible for the following duties
- Provide effective administrative support to the Managing Director, including scheduling and managing appointments, supporting the preparation of documents, reports, presentations and organisation of one-to-one/team/virtual meetings.
- Ownership of managing the Managing Director yearly calendar. Ensuring the calendar and diary are prioritised daily according to changing demands. You need to foresee any potential issues and mitigate risks by long-term diary and operational planning
- Manage confidential correspondence or projects in a discreet manner.
- Demonstrate ownership, tracking and follow through to resolution on all queries and issues
- Preparation of itinerary's, arrangement of meetings
- Outstanding organisational skills are essential, including the ability to work independently
- Strong IT skills / computer literate (Microsoft Office Packages).
- Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands are key communication skills
- At least 2 to 3 year's work experience as an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant.
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John during business hours - 087 9955439