Personal Advisers - Wexford Town
Turas Nua is a new joint venture between Ireland's leading recruitment agency FRS Recruitment and leading employability and skills provider Working Links. We bring together a wealth of experience to help transform the lives of individuals in Ireland through the government's new JobPath programme.
Would you like to improve people`s lives through employment?
Turas Nua, through the Job Path Program, offer valued and integrated services that truly meet the needs of our individual customers, giving them and their communities a positive economic future.
We are looking for people to join our vibrant and fast paced office to help us get people back to work. We'd need you to be driven, target focused and hardworking. This can be demanding at times, so you'd also need to thrive under pressure.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS
- Manage a caseload of customers to ensure appropriate and effective contractual activity is undertaken by working with individuals to find suitable sustainable employment
- Address customer's personal constraints to employment, providing challenge, advice and guidance where appropriate.
- Develop customer's capability in the recruitment process ensuring they have the necessary skills and confidence to secure sustainable employment.
- Provide advice, guidance and support for customers during transition from welfare to employment to sustain employment in the long term.
- Develop relationships and networks with key stakeholders
- Proven ability to successfully work in a target driven environment.
- Leaving Certificate as a minimum.
- The ability to build rapport and work effectively with challenging individuals.
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and CRM Systems.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Flexible and approachable.
For more information on Turas Nua please visit our website www.turasnua.ie