Person In Charge Wexford
Are you looking for a deeply rewarding role that challenges you each day?
I am looking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated resilient Person in Charge on behalf of a residential service in Wexford.
If you have over 5year's experience working as a manager in a challenging intellectual disability service where you have delivered high quality care, I want to speak with you about this very exciting permanent job opportunity.
To be short listed for this role you must have a proven background/ excellent knowledge/ understanding of Quality Systems, DOH and HIQA Regulations and a real passion for supporting people with intellectual disability.
The primary purpose of this role:
The PIC will have operational responsibility to deliver and develop a person centred outcome focused service to HIQA standards within an efficient, effective and value for money framework.
This is a fulltime, permanent position, working hours are 39 hours per week.
Relevant third level qualification preferably at masters level
Substantial experience (minimum of 5 years) of successfully leading and managing high quality intellectual disability services to enable demonstration of competent skills, behaviours and knowledge for the area.
Robust knowledge of relevant national policy, legislation and social care practice standards (with particular regard to Adult Social Care Services), and ability to shape and deliver services in line with these. In particular knowledge of statutory regulations, standards, role of person in charge and Health Act 2007
Positive approach to change management, with ability to deliver successful change management at a senior level.
Ability to create and maintain effective working relations and networks at all levels, to further the development of the service, and enhance the service's reputation.
Ability to communicate clearly in a range of forums and formats, including ability to write and present complex reports well.
Recent successful experience of financial management, including the management of operational budgets
- Relevant third level qualification preferably at masters level
- Have sufficient experience working in intellectual disability and/or health sector,
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Quality Systems, DOH and HIQA Regulations.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years senior management experience
- Candidates with Social Work/Applied Social Studies should be registered with CORU
- Candidates with Nursing Qualifications should be registered with NMBI
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Full valid driving licence on application
- On call duties will be required Available to work flexibly
- Excellent Salary €55000-€60,000
- Excellent Training Programmes and career development opportunities
- Long service awards
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your updated CV to Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment, Mobile: +353(0)86 0227527.