Person in Charge Wexford
Are you resourceful and well organised? Do you have excellent leadership and team building expertise? Do you have a genuine respect and empathy for diversity and individuality. Are you flexible and responsible. Are you creative and passionate about inclusion?
At FRS Recruitment we are proud to have partnered with a leading provider of services for those with intellectual disabilities. We have an opportunity for a Social Care Manager/PIC with excellent experience, skills and knowledge to work in a community setting. We are currently seeking an experienced Social Care Manager/Person in Charge in Wexford
- Working with staff and co-workers to develop and plan all aspects of the service that promote quality for both service users and co-workers meeting HIQA standards.
- Providing leadership to the community and line management to those working within the community.
- Ensure there is effective record-keeping, monitoring, reviewing and reporting in order to support the effective and orderly functioning of the Community.
- Ensure a quality of life for the individuals in the community.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to have;
- Degree & Post Graduate Qualification ideally in Social Care Management.
- 3 years leadership/management in a social care setting
- Experience of managing an ID Service
- Strong knowledge of HIQA standards
- Full Clean Drivers licence
- Salary Scale: €45,000 - €50,000 (Depending on Experience)
- This is a full-time salaried position which will average around 40 hours per week and may include being on call at evenings and at weekends
This a full time, permanent role, please contact Rita in confidence for a full job description and more information on the post or call Rita on 086-467-0709