Person in Charge South West Dublin
Person in Charge - Resident Services
Seeking applications for A Person In charge (PIC) for a designated residential service
The Successful Candidate Will Be Registered with the Board of Nursing Midwives OR have a Social Care Level 8 (Hnrs) Degree
Candidates must meet the following criteria relevant to the role:
- Meet the requirements of the Health Act (2007) Regulations (2013) with regard to the requirements of a Person in Charge
- Have a strong working knowledge of the HIQA Standards and Health Act (2007) and associated Regulations and Guidance; and knowledge of national policies in the disability sector.
- 3-5 years experience in the disability sector would be an advantage
- A management qualification would be an advantage
- 2-3 years experience of managing a service, staff or a home would be an advantage
- Have excellent computer literacy and information technology skills.
- Possess excellent report writing skills.
- Have an up-to-date, valid Irish Driving Licence.
- Salary Scale €45,969 - €54,172 per year
- 39 Hour Week
- 33 Days Annual Leave
For full job description and information on application please contact Rita on 086-467-0709