Person In Charge - Social Care Services
Person In Charge
Social Care Services
Are you a Social Care Leader looking to make the next step on the career ladder?
or a Person In Charge looking for a career move?
If so, FRS have the opportunity for you!
FRS Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Person in Charge role for our client, a well established service providing supports for people with Intellectual Disabilities and other complex needs. The successful post holder will have the opportunity to join a collaborative, dedicated and supportive team of professionals empowering people with disabilities.
Salary: €53k + On Call Allowance
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Duties of the role:
- Governance and Leadership
- Operational Management
- Financial Stewardship
- Engaging with residents and those attending services
- Partnership working and Networking
- A minimum of a Level 7 on the QQI Framework - BA in Social Care Studies, Social Care Management or equivalent relevant qualification in Health or Social Care.
- Post graduate qualification ideally in Social Care Management or Management Qualification.
- At least 3 years of supervisory or management experience
- At least 5 years experience in Health/Social Care/Voluntary sector
- Candidates must possess the competencies and skills appropriate to working with persons with an intellectual disability.
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Chloe O'Brien, Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1076802 for more information.