Person In Charge - Social Care Services
Person in Charge
Are you a deputy Person In Charge or Social Care Team Leader looking to take the next move in your career?
Would you like a challenging, rewarding role within an organisation that promotes inclusion and equality within the community?
I am delighted to be recruiting Person in Charge for a well-established disability service that that supports adults with intellectual disabilities to reach their full potential. The successful post holder will join a team of professionals providing supports to adults with intellectual disabilities in the Tipperary area.
FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION
Salary: €53k + on call allowance
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of a Level 7 on the QQI Framework - BA in Social Care Studies, Social Care Management or equivalent relevant qualification in Health or Social Care.
- Post graduate qualification ideally in Social Care Management or Management Qualification.
- At least 3 years of senior management experience at a similar level of responsibility including demonstrative experience strategic planning
- At least 5 years' experience in the health/social care or voluntary sector
- Candidates must possess the competencies and skills appropriate to working with persons with an intellectual disability.
Contact: If you are interested in any of these vacancies please contact Chloe O'Brien, Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)87 1076802 for more information