Person in Charge (PIC) - ID Services - Monaghan
Are you an Experienced "Hands-On" Manager looking for a role that will challenge and reward you every day?
I am seeking a Team Leader/Person In Charge who is looking for the next step up in their career. You will help lead and manage a Residential Service in Co. Monaghan.
To considered for the role, it is imperative that you have a strong understanding of regulatory bodies, such as HIQA and DOH. You must have experience working with residents that have intellectual disabilities.
The Residential Service has five residential houses with a number of service users with Intellectual Disabilities. You will be responsible for overseeing the running of the houses, ensuring "person centred" care to the residents and ensuring staff and support workers are managed efficiently and are well supported in their roles.
In order to be shortlisted for the position you must:
- Have a relevant third level qualification in Social Care/Social Studies/ Nursing
- Have 3+ years' experience managing a residential service with service users with challenging behaviour.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of Practice Standards & Policies - i.e. role of the person in charge, Health Act 2007 - regarding Adult Social Care Services.
- Have the ability to implement change management within an organisation, from staff level all the way through to senior management level.
- Have experience writing reports, managing financial budgets and have a strong understanding of IT systems.
The role is permanent and full time.
For further information or a confidential discussion about this role please call Emer on 0860437889.